BC Licensed Insolvency Trustee firm Sands & Associates is pleased to announce the opening of its newest local office in the province – Sands & Associates’ Prince Rupert location. Founded in 1990, Sands & Associates has grown to become an award-winning leader in personal debt services, helping thousands of British Columbians solve their financial challenges and achieve their debt-free goals.
The team of professionals at Sands & Associates is deeply committed to making a positive difference in communities across the province, providing resources, guidance, and expertise in a non-judgmental space and communicating with kindness in a straightforward approach. We believe that everyone deserves to make informed decisions and receive the necessary support to manage their finances confidently.
Our concept of supportive and empowering debt help services has been described as “Debt Smart with Heart” and it is our privilege to provide a safe space for people to talk about their financial challenges and help solve those issues. You owe it to yourself to get debt help – connect with a local Sands & Associates debt expert now.
Learn About Your Options with a Qualified Professional
Licensed Insolvency Trustees are Canada’s only debt help professionals fully qualified and federally endorsed to assist and guide consumers and business owners in assessing all their options to deal with debt, from debt consolidation services to debt relief solutions and more.
By connecting with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee local to your province you can safely get accurate advice about your situation and solutions to deal with your debt and move forward with your life.
- No referral is required to speak confidentially with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee and get advice about your situation, and information about solutions and resources to help you manage your debt.
- All Licensed Insolvency Trustees offer a free one-hour consultation for you to get one-on-one support and answers to your questions.
Many people struggle with asking for help, or don’t know where to turn for support, and we believe that normalizing conversations about debt and money problems is an important piece of taking the shame and stigma away from debt-stress. If you are feeling the strain or stress of debt – know that you are not alone, and that there are solutions.
Who Do Licensed Insolvency Trustees Help?
Your financial situation does not need to be ‘bad’ to qualify for help from a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. Sands & Associates helps people across BC – any BC resident can have a free, confidential consultation to talk about their situation, needs, and get a plan to become debt-free.
Some common situations we help people resolve include, but aren’t limited to:
- You’d like general information about how you can pay off your debt.
- You need guidance about your legal rights or remedies in dealing with a specific debt or creditor.
- You are concerned about escalating collections or legal action by a creditor, such as a wage garnishment or bank account seizure.
- You feel trapped in a debt cycle or can’t make substantial progress in paying down your debt.
- You think you may need debt forgiveness or formal debt relief.
- You’re considering debt consolidation or some type of debt restructuring solution.
If you decide to move forward with a Consumer Proposal or personal bankruptcy, we can work with you throughout these processes, and if you prefer to work on a self-directed plan, we will provide you with information on any additional resources that can help you be successful.
What to Expect at a Debt Consultation with Sands & Associates
Whether you have a specific goal, concern, or general questions – your meeting will focus on reviewing your financial situation together and providing you with all the information you need to make a fully informed decision about a range of options to deal with your debt.
At Sands & Associates our goal is for you to understand the options that are available, assess which feels like the best fit for your situation, and together build your plan to get out of debt. Some of the possible debt management solutions we’ll discuss will include, but are not limited to:
- Focused do-it-yourself approaches such as: budgeting, prioritizing specific debts, utilizing available assets, resources such as BC’s statute of limitations, etc.
- Refinancing solutions and strategies.
- Debt repayment plans offered by credit counsellors and other types of informal debt agents.
- Consolidating and cutting debt with a Consumer Proposal.
- Personal bankruptcy, where full debt forgiveness is appropriate or other options unsuitable.
In under an hour you’ll get a personalized debt-free plan and have a clear outline of your next steps.
Debt doesn’t have to last forever – move forward with a debt-free plan that works for you. Book your free debt consultation today.