Congratulations on taking the important first step towards your debt-free future!
Sands & Associates has been working with BC consumers and small businesses for over 30 years and our Licensed Insolvency Trustees and Insolvency Estate Managers are committed to helping you become debt-free.
We understand that it can feel uncomfortable discussing private financial matters, especially with someone you don’t yet know. Whether you are meeting with us in-person or from the comfort of your home, when you connect with one of our non-judgmental, caring debt experts we will strive first to understand your unique situation and financial goals. We will then take the time to walk you through all of your available debt solutions in a clear, empathetic manner and answer all of your questions so that you can make an informed decision.
Watch this 1-minute overview explaining what you can expect during your confidential free debt consultation with a qualified Sands & Associates debt help expert, or read more below.
What to Expect During Your Consultation
You will never be asked to provide payment for a debt consultation with Sands & Associates and your confidential consultation will take place with a qualified and experienced member of our debt relief team.
In order to get a clear picture as to how we can best assist you, you could expect to discuss:
- Your Objectives
- What has brought you to us? Are there specific challenges or financial goals you want to address?
- Your Debts
- Who you owe money to, and roughly how much is owed (approximate amounts are just fine).
- If you are experiencing a wage garnishment or bank account seizure.
- Your Household Situation
- Family members living with you and/or other dependents requiring financial support.
- Your Income Sources and Amounts
- Your Assets
Documents and Information We Will Review Together
If possible, it’s handy if you’re able to have the following documents for your consultation and you may also want to jot down any specific questions that you’d like to ask during your consultation ahead of time. Don’t worry if you’re not able to gather the information noted though – we can work with you to fill in the gaps later.
Key Documents to Review:
- Statements for debt and credit accounts
- Your most recent paystub (or other proof of income)
- Your most recent income tax return filed and Notice of Assessment
- Vehicle registrations
- Property Assessments
- Life insurance policies
- RRSP and investment statements
Our goal is that your consultation will offer you all the information you need to make a confident decision about your options, an opportunity to move forward with a financial fresh start and an end to any debt-stress you may have been feeling.
Thank you for placing your trust in us, we look forward to helping you become debt-free!