First and foremost, we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to our dedicated staff, and our best wishes to our clients and their families during this difficult and uncertain time. It is our privilege to assist you and we greatly value your confidence and trust.
Debt restructuring and bankruptcy services have been designated as an essential service by our provincial government and, as BC’s largest firm of Licensed Insolvency Trustees focused on debt help solutions for individuals and small businesses for over 30 years, we remain as committed as ever to serve residents across the province in finding a financial fresh start and debt-free future.
Sands & Associates is committed to doing our part to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to take all possible steps to protect the health and safety of both our clients and our staff. To this end, we are proud to offer our services to you remotely, accessible by telephone or video conference from the comfort of your home. Our caring team of BC debt help specialists are here for you and our local office teams are ready to serve residents BC-wide.
All meetings and consultations for the time being will be held by way of telephone or video conferencing, doing our part to ensure the health and safety of our clients and our staff.
How can I access debt help services at this time?
Licensed Insolvency Trustees remain the only debt management provider authorized and empowered by both federal and provincial governments to assist Canadians with debt restructuring solutions. We continue to be available for services to residents in all areas of BC, including:
- Debt consultations and assessments of all available options
- Reviewing your rights, remedies and resources
- Making a Consumer Proposal to your creditors
- Filing Bankruptcy
If you or someone you know needs assistance managing their debts, some advice on how to deal with creditors, or just some free advice and a helpful conversation about the debt solutions available in Canada – please give us a call toll-free at 1-800-661-3030 or book a free debt consultation online.
I’m a current Sands & Associates client – what do these changes mean for me?
- Please join us in supporting your health, and the health of our staff by calling or emailing should you require any assistance. Our offices are practicing social distancing and may not be available for in-person services.
- If you have an upcoming appointment previously scheduled (such as your financial counselling session), your appointments for the time being will be moved to telephone or video conferencing. Your local office will be in touch with you as soon as possible about this transition.
- If you have an ongoing proceeding with Sands & Associates please connect directly with your Estate Manager or Licensed Insolvency Trustee with any specific questions or concerns; we will do our best to assist you in a timely manner.
We recognize that the current crisis will have significant financial impacts on consumers and business owners alike – you are not alone; we are here to help you.
Get debt advice and solutions from the comfort of your home – book your confidential consultation with a qualified debt expert now.