COVID-19 Update: Phone and video debt consultations available - read more.
| Change Text Size A A A

Application Form
If you have decided to move forward with making a Consumer Proposal to your creditors or to file a Personal Bankruptcy, please complete the Application Form above to the best of your ability and bring it with you to your second meeting with your Sands & Associates representative. Don’t worry if you have to leave some sections blank or are not sure how to answer; we’ll work with you to help you understand the exact information required to assist you.

The Application Form does not need to be completed before your initial debt consultation (first meeting).

Statement of Income and Expenses
Monthly ‘Statement of Income and Expenses’ should be submitted by the 10th of the following month (bankruptcy clients only).

You can save time by submitting your “monthly budget forms” via email to our Budget Department: Budget Submissions.

Online Consumer Disclosures for Canadians
The link above will direct you to TransUnion of Canada’s website page for online Consumer Disclosures. A Consumer Disclosure is a report detailing all the information TransUnion has on your credit file and the Consumer Disclosure is only available to you.

If you need an immediate list of your credit accounts/debts we suggest reviewing your online Consumer Disclosure and then later proceeding with the Credit History Request Form (below).

Credit Report Request Form (Equifax) | Credit Bureau Request Form (TransUnion)

Use these forms to obtain copies of your personal credit history reports for free by mail. You will need to complete the form, attach copies of two pieces of identification and can send respective forms to Equifax and TransUnion of Canada by fax, or by mail.

Credit Investigation Request Form (TransUnion)
If you have found errors or inaccuracies on your credit history report, use the Credit Investigation Request Form to request corrections. You will need to complete the form and submit it by mail to the address at the top of your report.

Request For Communication in Writing Only Form
BC’s Consumer Protection Act allows you to request that your creditors communication with you in writing only. Use the Request For Communication in Writing Only form to advise your creditors not to continue to communicate with you except in writing.

Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement Form
Please also see PAD Instructions when completing and submitting your Pre-Authorized Debit form.

Please contact our Client Accounting Department if you have questions or concerns about your ongoing payment arrangements.

Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Amendment
Clients wishing to make changes to their Pre-Authorized Debit (amount, duration, payment type) can complete the above form and submit via email to our Client Accounting Department.

Proof of Claim
Proof of Claim forms are for creditor use only. Creditors can email completed Proof of Claim forms and submit along with required schedules to our Proof of Claims Department: Proof of Claim Submissions.

Can’t find what you’re looking for? We’re happy to help – contact us here.